To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
The BPI Data Tech/Application support Analyst will support the BPI Operation team in India and the Data Management team in CMH on technology projects, data maintenance and reporting. This individual will be responsible for maintaining system processes/applications to support Global transportation, customer solutions and technology enhancement projects driven by sourcing strategies, production plans, and flow planning strategies of Mast Global. The position will initially focus on system maintenance and report generation with the potential to increase scope to creating and developing programs/applications to support business sustainability, service improvements, and financial analysis.
* Maintaining system processes to support domestic and International transportation data management team
* International expansion EDI transaction maintenance and scorecard reporting
* Monitor/Maintain critical domestic and International transportation applications including Ocean Daily Status Report, Air Daily Status report, APLL Ocean Authorizations
* To monitor jobs scheduled to run during CMH night hours to ensure jobs are processed and data are refresh for CMH morning.
* To extract data from our Domestic/International freight system by running pre-created SQL programs for our BPS Operational teammates to analyze and translate it to user friendly information
* Help to support the creation of new reports/applications or adhoc reporting for the team. Either Relying on the job specs collected and created by CMH Data Management team or request by the BPS operation support
* Maintain current SQL Server tables for better efficiency usage and updating Store procedures Maintaining and upgrading existing Access Databases and moving them to a more robust platform – SQL Server
* Coordination with MGT India on projects that are ongoing for better alignment and speed for resolution
* Support data mining and reporting domestic and international transportation team
* Maintain visibility reporting and create new KPIs reporting as required
* Create / manage data driven projects that improve productivity and processes
* Degree in Computer science, Business Management, Transportation, Logistics or related discipline preferred
* 2 – 3 years of prior experience in application development/support preferred
* Strong IT skills including Windows and Office based software - a must
* Experience in writing VBA (MS ACCESS, EXCEL, OUTLOOK) a plus
* Command of Microsoft Access, Visual Basic, and SQL programming languages; Java, ASP.Net or other languages a plus
* Experience creating, debugging and maintaining database applications supporting multiple users a plus
* Self-motivated / self-directed with strong sense of initiative to make independent decisions
* Strong analytical skills - Proven team player
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated ability to work under pressure with time definite projects