To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
Purpose & Overview
We are looking for a highly motivated and thoughtful engineer who wants to create software that will improve our efficiency. The candidate we are looking for will have the drive, energy, and smarts to create cool applications.
You’ll be joining a small team of skilled engineers on our core Automation and Performance testing team, and you’ll probably be asked to wear a variety of different development hats as we continue to grow and scale out our solutions. This team is part of a larger QA Team that will also have a QA Process and Audit team and a Testing Execution team. This individual will work closely with the larger QA team with members in Bangalore India and Columbus Ohio.
Requirements Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Work independently or as part of a small team to define requirements and identify solutions
* Build highly functional and reliable web-based user interfaces
* Apply your understanding of the business and software development to creates solutions that solve real problems for our technology and business partners
* Effectively apply the concepts of iterative design and development
* Share your skills and expertise with the rest of the team
* Independently identifies and drives issues to closure, escalating to leadership as needed.
* Will be required to work multiple assignments – project and steady state – simultaneously, delivery on time with minimal direction on priority from supervisor.
* 5+ years of experience developing web applications
* 3+ years with Groovy and Grails is preferred
* Experience with Bootstrap is idea
* Experience with Automated Functional testing (Selenium)
* Effective oral and written communication skills with IT and Business audiences. Will need to be confident, tactful, and concise in communications.
* Demonstrates analytical skills to assist in solving problems and making decisions. Applies a systematic approach to data gathering and analysis to assist in making key decisions support by facts.
* Expert Level - 5+ years development or testing technology experience