To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
Purpose & Overview
The responsibility of the mobile IOS Lead is to provide technology solutions for projects and daily support. This individual will provide technology expertise and guidance, remaining current with emerging technologies and industry best practices.
* End to End mobile project execution experience. Work on all the phases of mobile application development
* Good experience on designing and architecting mobile Apps in different technologies. Should be aware of various design patterns
* Will be required to develop, test, document, deploy, support and sustain the mobile apps--iPhone,
* Experience on building mobility solutions Mobile web and mobile resident applications.
* Collaborate with UX for product definition and use cases
* Assist with defining technical and functional user stories
* Identifies and drives continuous improvement initiatives, streamlining work and improving
* Initiates activities and projects in order to support current and future business needs
* Identifies and implements opportunities for innovation and process improvement
* Hands-on experience on tools Source Safe, Bug tracking, Designing tools
* Responsible in leading a team of developers in a fast paced Agile environment
* Should be aware of platform best practices and various tools available for test/debugging and application building
* Should have experience on effort estimate process and proposal activities
* Strong experience working with business units to understand requirements and objectives
* Ability to break down business requirements into prioritized technical work
* Strong mobile UI design and implementation experience, including prototyping
* Test Driven Development (TDD)
* Expertise in Publishing mobile applications to Apple and Google app stores
* Good knowledge of XCode, Titanium, PhoneGap, Sencha, Xamarine or other tools is a plus
* Strong in depth Experience in iOS SDK, device APIs, objective C and coredata.
* Expertise in app memory management, multithreading, networking & Security
* Expertise in developing responsive UI for mobile devices
* Overall 8+ years of IT experience
* Minimum 7 years’ experience in native mobile application development (iPhone)
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in of published examples of mobile applications on the App store or the Android market
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in or familiar with iOS SDK
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education