To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
Handling accounting and regulatory functions of the entity.
* Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the books of accounts.
* To ensure compliance with all applicable financial regulations in the accounting operations.
* Assist in capitalization of assets and computation of depreciation.
* Handle the Statutory Audit and Tax Audit of the entity.
* Assist in preparation of management and statutory accounts.
* Ensure that all the Financial Control Standards are followed.
* Collaborate with other Corporate Services teams like Facilities, HR and IT in day to day activities.
* Manage the accounting team and guiding them on the accounting and other requirements.
Desired Skills/ Competencies:
* Chartered Accountant with Experience in small to medium scale Industry and 4 -5 years of post-qualification experience. SAP FICO and Hyperion experience is a must.
* Strong communication, presentation, problem solving and relationship management skills
Education: Chartered Accountant.