To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
The role of the Division Analyst is to support the Travel Retail Division Managers and Home Office Travel Retail team in maximizing the business and ensuring achievement of sales and OI targets. The Division Analyst works with various internal functions different functions (MP&A, Operations, Finance, Marketing, Merchandising, Store Operations) to ensure the delivery of a consistent brand & customer experience as well as provide ongoing support to our partners, ensuring proper communication flows, and insight to the US team.
Analyze, Coordinate, and Expedite the business in Travel Retail.
1. Business performance: Drive shipped sales by optimizing OTB & Allocations
Open to Buy
- Monitor Partner Open To Buy (OTB) process.
- Analyze orders to ensure sales are being maximized and communicate opportunities
- Cancel incorrectly ordered items and replace OTB dollars with valid styles
- Track orders against deadlines and flag any jeopardy of late orders
- Follow up with the Ops teams to ensure appropriate lead times and inventory levels
- Support Marketing with shipment/coordination of GWP
- Get to know new products Catalogue
- Analyze inventory and shipped sales, to maximize retail performance
- Consolidate availability list from planning and share with Partners to optimize OTB
- Review Allocations per store and per SKU with MP&A team in New York
- Inform Partners of floor set allocations and follow up on PO
- Chase demand over plan with MP&A when partner orders more than planned
- Align with Partners on sales projections and product mix
- Link Visual Merchandising with Allocation and best-sellers
Reporting & Action Plan
- Analyze store performance and define actions to drive shipments
- Analyze store inventory and flag OOS or heavy stocks
- Analyze markdown reports
- Identify and report price issues
- Participate in weekly review of sales and merchandise mix performance
- Analyze key business drivers at product level
- Travel to markets and stores few times per quarter to meet buyer to build relationships
2. New Business Opportunities: Support Store openings by onboarding Partners
Work on new store category alignments with Merchants, MP&A, and SD&C
- Understand sales seasonality to optimize opening order and product mix
- Facilitate partner On-boarding on the ordering process, and flow cadence
- 2-7 years business experience
- Travel retail, Fashion and/or Beauty or Business Analysis experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft environment, and Excel in particular
- Demonstrated analytical and commercial abilities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to recognize opportunities and quickly turn them into recommendations
- Ability to work cross-functionally, cross-culturally and build strong relationships
- Fluency in English required, additional languages is a plus
L Brands, through its high-emotion brands Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, Pink, La Senza and Henri Bendel, is an international specialty retailer delivering lingerie, personal care and beauty products, apparel and accessories to customers worldwide. Our brands are available in more than 2,600 retail stores in the United States, more than 680 international locations, and through our award-winning internet and catalogue channels. L Brands, which recorded sales of $10.5 billion in 2012 and employs more than 90,000 associates, was Fortune's 2011 World's Most Admired specialty retailer.