Regional Loss Prevention Manager, Victoria's Secret Stores
New York, NY, United States
To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
Job ID: 44256
Must possess the ability to:
- Execute programs to aid in the prevention of inventory and controllable losses to meet goals of assigned locations.
- Implement programs to aid in the prevention, detection and resolution of, internal and external theft.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships, building trust through fairness, honesty and openness.
- Effectively communicate LP training and educational coaching for store leadership and store associates.
- Provide constant review of informational resources to uncover losses through procedural auditing.
- Coordinate special assessments, tests and inspections as directed by their supervisor.
- Initiate appropriate strategy to bring internal investigations to successful conclusion.
- Implement prosecution and/or restitution procedures to return maximum restitution to the company.
- Ensure the effective utilization of physical security controls in assigned locations to prevent and improve inventory shortage and ensure associate safety.
- Investigate ORC theft and bring to a successful resolution.
- Effectively manage their time & resources.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum five to eight years of retail loss prevention experience;
minimum two years of supervisory experience with multi-store locations,
preferably with a large-scale retailer
- Advanced level of administrative and technical knowledge in retail loss prevention
- Ability to integrate loss prevention, inventory shrinkage improvement goals with corporate and stores organization
- Advanced knowledge and technical expertise in internal and external shrinkage controls and security systems technology
- Ability to understand exception-based reporting in the areas of inventory and POS (point of sale) interfaces
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of legal ramifications and procedures
- Must possess exceptional interviewing skills, using the W-Z method.
- Must possess high level written communication skills
- Regional travel is required