To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
Supervisory role responsible for overseeing the daily functions Food and Beverage Operations (café, catering and Starbucks) which include but are not limited to:
- Cash handling and controls, supporting Budgeting planning, cost control, customer service, quality, safety and sanitation standards, training, development and performance management
- Supporting projects related to business operations in food service.
- Responsible for maintaining the Culture and Brand in the Café and common areas of the buildings.
- Supports process development and adherence and continuous improvement.
1. Maintains overall responsibility cash handling process and controls
2. Gift card process management
3. Responsible for providing exceptional customer service
4. Partners with kitchen staff and Café Manager to set service standards.
5. Training, development and performance management
6. Manages Starbucks inventory and supplies, supports Café inventory process
7. Oversees sanitation and food safety techniques for Café to ensure compliance with our Policies, local agencies, OSHA and the FDA.
8. Interaction with Starbucks corporate representative to uphold company standards and be compliant with polices and new promotions.
9. Supporting Budgeting/Cost Control process
10. Support Manager and Chef with administrative duties (menu signage, etc)
11. Assists with catering needs.
12. Assists with miscellaneous Café projects
13. Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Cash management
- Customer Service and Interpersonal Skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Time Management skills
- Culinary Knowledge
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Work Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of leadership experience in Culinary field preferred
- Previous experience in the culinary field beneficial
Special Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to lift 30lbs
- Must be able to stand for 7.5 hour shifts
- Typically has direct reports
- Interface with all levels of organization in Home Office
- Partner with Client Group Representatives company-wide
L Brands, through its high-emotion brands Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, Pink, La Senza and Henri Bendel, is an international specialty retailer delivering lingerie, personal care and beauty products, apparel and accessories to customers worldwide. Our brands are available in more than 2,600 retail stores in the United States, more than 680 international locations, and through our award-winning internet and catalogue channels. L Brands, which recorded sales of $10.5 billion in 2012 and employs more than 90,000 associates, was Fortune's 2011 World's Most Admired specialty retailer.