To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
The Intel Specialist is an individual contributor position within EOC response team. The Intel Specialist answers enterprise loss prevention, and crisis related calls from L Brands associates and partners while monitoring external media and internal, proprietary data systems for indications and warning of enterprise, loss prevention, and crisis related events. This individual reports these events to our field, store, and/or home office partners per policy and leadership guidance. The Intel Specialist reports to the EOC Operations Manager and has no direct reports.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills when answering calls from our field, store, or home office partners
- Responds to initial emergency issues and coordinates appropriate actions per policy related to the home offices, distribution centers, sales call centers, NY Offices, Mast Offices, and stores
- Demonstrates expert written and verbal communication skills to accurately report incidents dealing with theft, safety, and other loss prevention issues
- Monitors the security and safety for all associates, including those who travel internationally or work at our global Mast offices
- Monitors access control, burglar alarms, fire safety systems, and CCTV systems and coordinate issue resolution with the enterprise loss prevention team
- Monitors internet, social media, news, and vendor media sources for global security issues, following protocol in case of an emergency situation
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the EOC leadership team
- Ability to defuse emotional situations and effectively deliver instructions regarding safety
- Ability to multi-task and work a flexible schedule including a combination of days, evenings, nights, and weekends totaling 40 hours per week with occasional overtime
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills including, but not limited to MS Office
- Relevant work experience, a college degree, or course work study related to security/safety, law enforcement, or criminal justice a plus
- 1 to 3 years of security/safety experience preferred
- CPR and first aid training a plus
L Brands, through its high-emotion brands Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, Pink, La Senza and Henri Bendel, is an international specialty retailer delivering lingerie, personal care and beauty products, apparel and accessories to customers worldwide. Our brands are available in more than 2,600 retail stores in the United States, more than 680 international locations, and through our award-winning internet and catalogue channels. L Brands, which recorded sales of $10.5 billion in 2012 and employs more than 90,000 associates, was Fortune's 2011 World's Most Admired specialty retailer.