To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
Individual contributor position that supports the paid and natural search channels. Position is also responsible for analysis for each campaign to identify incremental growth opportunities.
- Oversee execution for Paid and Natural search. This includes interpreting acquisition strategies, communicating expectations with cross functional partners, managing deliverables and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Partner with Manager to help develop strategies and execute programs to increase sales and drive the customer mix for the brand.
- Own vendor relationship for execution in the channels.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams including analytics and finance partners to strategize, read and react to drive the business.
- Learn about existing processes within Paid Search, and Natural Search programs and drive execution as well as provide insight & analysis back to the business
- Assist in the creation of weekly reports
- Analyze campaign results and make recommendations to the team around strategy and approach. Assist in the creation of seasonal acquisition strategy supporting key areas of focus for the brand.
- Conduct statistically relevant testing to improve ad copy/landing pages etc.
- Stays up to date on trends within the online advertising industry and introduce new innovative ways to execute within the channels.
- Ability to build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with both with internal and external partners
- Excellent analytical skills, including experience reviewing campaign performance results and making recommendations for future action.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills as well as the ability to work in a growing company with increasing needs.
- Ability to react to changes with great speed and agility.
- Intellectual curiosity
- 2-4 years work experience in paid and/or natural search marketing
- Bachelors Degree - Marketing, Communication or analytical emphasis
- Project management experience
- Experience in providing financial analysis and presenting information
NOTE: MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
Bath and Body Works, a member of the L Brands family, has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath and Body Works is the ultimate personal care destination.