To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
This position is for a team lead within our Enterprise Technology Organization (ETO) responsible for enterprise network and server infrastructure components. This team lead will report to a Manager located in Bangalore India and have up to 8 individual contributors reporting to him/her. This associate will join the global ETO with team members in Montreal, Canada, Bangalore India, Hong Kong, Columbus Ohio, and New York City, New York and be required to collaborate across all locations in execution of the defined responsibilities.
Management of the Production Support Tasks
* Ensure availability of the network and server infrastructure within the enterprise to agreed upon SLAs and OLAs.
* Respond to and ensure the team is responding to break fix tickets and service requests within the SLAs defined
* Ensure that systems are documented and the documentation is kept current.
* Collaborate with partners across all Global offices to ensure all work for maintaining the network and server infrastructure is visible, executed, and changes are communicated to the appropriate stakeholders.
* Ensure all support processes are followed.
* Lead and manage work assignments for individual contributors on the team.
* Maintain and execute knowledge sharing plans for the team as they join or as gaps in knowledge are identified.
* Serve as the advisor for solutions being implemented within the network and server infrastructure.
* Prepare and communicate status, issues, and opportunities to management
Providing Solution Design and Implementation Services
* Investigate and propose new technologies where business needs are identified by the partners in the enterprise.
* Participate in and oversee the activities for all assigned projects from planning to delivery to post-implementation support to ensure that projects meet all the requirements
* Continously inspect process, services, and physical components of the infrastructure for opportunities to improve. Collaborate with partners across all Global offices to gain buy-in to changes and then implement where appropriate.
* 8-10 years of experience in IT
* 5+ years of team leadership experience
* Required to have working experience in Network & Server
* Should be proficient either in Network or Server
* Network – Data, Voice and Firewall
* Server – Windows – AD, Patch Management, VMware
* Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally
* Strong collaboration skills across multi-national teams
* Ability to cope in a technically complex and fast-changing environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation