To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
The Creative Service Design Manager owns the development and creative process of adapting and implementing approved Marketing Floorset Campaigns to all Bath & Body Works store formats, while maintaining holistic Brand vision and campaign story. He/she must be able to understand and interpret the Brand and Campaign stories to implement designs.
The Manager must wear many different hats - as a creative designer, a mechanical file and production expert, and as a process subject matter expert. The Manager must understand the complete front-to-back-end process from concept and design development to print production. He/she is a hands-on manager that not only will be creating, ideating and leading but will also be executing to Brand standards. He/she must be able to work on efficiently with different projects with different timelines and cross-functional partners.
- Owns creatively adapting and implementing Floorset Campaigns while maintaining the Brand identity through design solutions on special marketing projects:
o Beta & Blue Chip Tests
o Special Real Estimate marketing projects
o Seasonal Adaptations in the One-Off space
- Owns Art Release process (file prep and mechanical art release) for all Bath & Body Works marketing and White Barn Home projects
- Manage and develop Electronic Art Specialist
- Support Photo Art Director on Marketing Test projects (Beta Test and Blue Chip programs) with design development and graphic solutions as well as implementing designs and mechanical artwork
- Create Floorset pre-pro documents for iterated artwork
- Participates in all Floorset pre-pro meetings with iterated artwork pre-pro documents
- Partner with Color Manager to ensure all images in art files are correct
- Ambassador of BBW creative operations and creative service Floorset processes
- Manages prototype dielines and design templates
- Co-owns creative service process solutions through technology
- Become an expert at the BBWs digital asset management solution - The Engine
- Follow design, cultural, technology and process trends
- 5-7+ years of experience in a creative service role, with experience leading projects and team
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Must be able to work in a high-paced environment, be flexible and agile to change while maintaining a positive attitude
- Strong collaboration skills with different levels of internal and external personnel
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and the ability to re-prioritize quickly
- Show passion and pride in their work
- Be a functional expert in design, production and process. Understanding imagery / art work and how the art will be printed on press through color retouching execution is a plus
- Must understand how design files are built and pre-flight process
- Be solution-oriented. Must be able to simplify and edit priorities in a fast, changing environment
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills required to communicate effectively within all levels of personnel
- Ability to collaborate with different personalities and work styles while maintaining strong service performance
- Be able to travel if needed
- Expert at Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office and Filemaker applications
Bath and Body Works, a member of the L Brands family, has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath and Body Works is the ultimate personal care destination.