To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
Director, Visual Merchandising - New Store Format
Senior management position responsible for the creation and implementation of a comprehensive visual merchandising plans in new store format, including visuals for floorsets, store layout and special projects for presentation concepts for Bath & Body Works Stores. In alignment with brand vision and direction, creates a compelling visual in-store experience story that brings the product and brand image to the customer to drive traffic into the store.
- Support the merchandising goals and objectives by planning floorsets that enhance not only the look of the store but also each category and SKU.
- Collaborate with peers and cross functional partners to bring the brand and product vision to life.
- Initiate proactive partnerships with merchants and stores to ensure seamless communications and the achievement of marketings goals.
- Work closely with the Merchant and Marketing Creative Design teams on all product launches to ensure a singular vision.
- Collaborate with Visual Communications to convey the direction to the stores for flawless and consistent in-store execution.
- Create unique visuals in accordance with the promotional calendar that are both creative and innovative and speak to the Bath & Body Works brand.
- Develop, test and executes visual plans and programs.
- Partner with Store Design and Construction on the design and function of new store and fixtures to elevate the store and enhance the brand.
- Partner in the design and implementation of special projects, events and new initiatives.
- Manage a team of Visual Merchandising managers and specialists.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Design or equivalent experience
- 8-10 years retail marketing and/or visual merchandising management experience
- Proven ability to create visual plans that incorporates the brand image
- Demonstrated ability to develop a creative vision and clearly communicate it to the team and cross-functional partners
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated detail orientation
- Experience leading a team
- Demonstrated proficiency in PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to be creative and innovative
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changes in creative direction
Bath and Body Works, a member of the L Brands family, has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath and Body Works is the ultimate personal care destination.