To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
Purpose & Overview
The role is responsible for supporting current and implementing new functionality in our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems for Beauty & Home. This role will be executed through end user interaction and directly working with business and technical partners. This is an individual contributor role (no direct reports) on a global team with 6 team members in Bangalore, India, 7 team members in Columbus Ohio, and 3 team members in New York. Associate will report to Manager of Supply Chain Applications in Bangalore, India.
* Supports all current SAP PLM, PPM, Recipe Development, Collaboration folders, Document Management (DMS), WWI reports, PLM functionality and integration with other SAP modules and applications outside SAP
* Identifies, analyze, design, document and test corrections to software problems
* Monitors and resolves system performance issues
* Monitors batch schedules
* Be proficient in configuring SAP PLM system modules, such as areas under specification management and Recipe Development.
* Works closely with Enterprise Application Development (EAD), BASIS, Master Data and Testing Center of Excellence (TCOE) cross functional MGTI team members to resolve incidents, support development and testing for PLM systems functionality as well as reports and interfaces that transfer data to downstream applications.
* Assist end users in resolving and identifying system issues by providing application knowledge and technical expertise
* Supports incident resolution for the Beauty & Home Mast Business Process System (BPS) team in Bangalore, India
* Troubleshoot and resolve workflow failures and issues.
* Participates in on-call support activities
* Supports project implementations:
- Participates in gathering functional requirements in partnership with other application teams including but not limited to; Supply Chain, Master Data, and Business Intelligence and prepares detailed functional specifications from which programs are written
- Designs, configures, tests, debugs and documents programs
- Collaborates with development teams for custom code
* Identifies proactive ways to improve and/or simplify solutions
* Provide technical mentoring to other technology teams by explaining, communicating, correlating the requirements and dependencies of PLM systems and business process to their respective systems and processes
* Train end users in application of SAP PLM systems
* Be able to write functional specifications and any necessary related documentation for any Beauty & Home PLM functional areas
* Creates data required to technical unit test issue resolution and development
* Ability to Unit Test and Fit Test development objects related to PLM Enhancements and Break/Fix Incidents across SAP environments.
* Required: Bachelor's degree from accredited four-year university or college; or equivalent combination of coursework and job experience
* Required: 6 – 8 years of information systems development experience; minimum 7 years of project design activities
* Required: 6 – 8 years of system analysis and programming experience
* Required: At least four full life cycle implementations
* Required: Minimum 7 years SAP PLM and/or Consumer Products experience
* Required: Minimum 7 years of business process and configuration experience
* Required: Minimum 7 years SAP production support experience
* Required: Production support experience in information systems department with comparable systems
* Required: Strong communication, collaboration and documentation skills
* Required: Retail, Consumer Products or Formulation experience
* Required: Experience with managing, prioritizing and coordinating work within a team
* Required: Strong ability to understand impacts across a complex system environment
* Beneficial not required: ABAP program language skills a plus