To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
Purpose & Overview
The role is responsible for supporting current and implementing new functionality in our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems for Intimates & Apparel. This role will be executed through end user interaction and directly working with business and technical partners. This is an individual contributor role (no direct reports).
- Supports all current Flex PLM, product & raw material development, sample management, color & print development, PLM functionality and integration with other applications including but not limited to SAP Retail, Adobe suite, SAP PPM, and vendor collaboration
- Identifies, analyzes, designs, documents and tests corrections to software problems
- Monitors and resolves system performance issues
- Monitors batch schedules
- Be proficient in configuring Flex PLM system modules, such as areas under specification management and library management.
- Works closely with Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Master Data and Testing Center of Excellence (TCOE) cross functional MGTI team members to resolve incidents, support development and testing for PLM systems functionality as well as reports and interfaces that transfer data to downstream applications.
- Assist end users in resolving and identifying system issues by providing application knowledge and technical expertise
- Supports incident resolution for the Intimate & Apparel teams in New York, Columbus, & Hong Kong
- Participates in on-call support activities
- Supports project implementations:
- Participates in gathering functional requirements in partnership with other application teams including but not limited to; Supply Chain, Master Data, & Merchandise Enterprise Planning and prepares detailed functional specifications from which programs are written
- Designs, configures, tests, debugs and documents programs
- Collaborates with development teams for custom code
- Identifies proactive ways to improve and/or simplify solutions
- Provide technical mentoring to other technology teams by explaining, communicating, correlating the requirements and dependencies of PLM systems and business process to their respective systems and processes
- Train end users in application of Flex PLM systems
- Be able to write functional specifications and any necessary related documentation for any Intimate & Apparel PLM functional areas
- Creates data required to technical unit test issue resolution and development
- Ability to Unit Test and Fit Test development objects related to PLM Enhancements and Break/Fix Incidents.
- Required: Bachelor's degree from accredited four-year university or college; or equivalent combination of coursework and job experience
- Required: 4 – 6 years of information systems development experience; minimum 4 years of project design activities
- Required: 4 – 6 years of system analysis and programming experience
- Required: At least two full life cycle implementations
- Required: Minimum 4 years PTC Flex PLM and/or Fashion Apparel experience
- Required: Minimum 4 years of business process and configuration experience
- Required: Minimum 4 years PTC Flex PLM/Windchill production support experience
- Required: Production support experience in information systems department with comparable systems
- Required: Flex PLM 10.x development including page overrides, server side plugins, and configuration, installation & upgrade
- Required: Windchill vaulting/re-hosting, Tomcat and Apache configuration, LDAP, Windchill DS, Active Directory
- Required: Strong communication, collaboration and documentation skills
- Required: Retail, Apparel, Intimates or Accessories experience
- Required: Experience with managing, prioritizing and coordinating work within a team
- Required: Strong ability to understand impacts across a complex system environment
- Beneficial not required: Windows servers, networking and clustered environments, JQuery, Isomorphic SmartClient, Windows and Mac OS, iOS/Android development, webservice development, Java PDF skills (iText)