To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
Purpose & Overview
This role will support our full supply chain capability for the enterprise with primary responsibility for Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) and support other Merchandise Planning and Optimization solutions. This is a technical role that will support multiple brands, perform maintenance tasks and deliver enhancements by partnering with cross-functional technology teams within Mast Global. Work responsibilities will include executing the full SDLC activities as part of corrections and enhancements to existing functionality or as part of projects. The associate will also be expected to be a technical mentor to the junior resources on the team. Associate will report to a Bangalore based Manager and partner closely with US based teammates.
- Execute production support duties including;
- Break / fix support with a goal to reduce repetitive failures and the overall number of failures.
- Monitor and resolve system performance issues
- Participate in the on-call support rotation with other team members across Bangalore and the US. A typical on-call rotation is 8AM to 8PM IST and primary on-call duty is rotated weekly.
- Assist end users in resolving and identifying system issues by providing application knowledge and technical expertise
- Participate in projects and enhancements that require JDA Demand and Fulfillment functionality. Duties will include work in all phases of the SDLC:
- Participate in meetings with users to determine requirements and scope
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives
- Create the functional design and document it
- Create the technical design and document it
- Code, unit test, and implement programs with high complexity levels
- Mentor and/or train more junior teammates
- Suggest and participate in continuous improvement initiatives with the team to increase the overall stability of the systems, improve ease of use or support of the systems, and improve development and support processes
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college
- Five-plus years of information systems development experience; minimum two years of project design activities
- 5-7 years of experience with Oracle RPAS with a focus on Oracle Retail Assortment Planning, Item Planning, Size Profile Optimization and Merchandise Financial Planning
- 5-7 years of experience with the following: RPAS Configuration Tools, Linux/Unix Scripting
- 3-5 years of experience with the following: PL/SQL, SQL Database Experience
- 1-3 years of experience with WebLogic
- Experience with ETL and Large Data Sets
- Experience developing solutions for client/server applications
- Experience with the technical processes supporting a high volume multi-application environment
- Logistics experience a plus.
- Proven ability to work independently on projects
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, collaboration, and problem solving skills