To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
This position is for a team member (no direct reports) in the Service Management team within our Enterprise Technology Organization (ETO) responsible for the implementation, maintenance and improvement of our Service Management tool and the processes that run using that tool. This associate will report to a Manager located in Bangalore, India. This team member will be one of two focused on Service Management in Bangalore and one of 13 between Bangalore and Columbus Ohio. This associate will join the global ETO with team members in Montreal, Canada, Bangalore India, Hong Kong, Columbus Ohio, and New York City, New York and be required to collaborate across all locations in execution of the defined responsibilities.
- Provide technical support for Service Management software environment
- Resolve incidents, identify problems, and fulfill requests within established Service Level Agreements relating to Service Management software
- Configure and/or customize Service Management software based on the approved and prioritized enhancements
- Configure and troubleshoot applications running on both Windows and Linux using log files and command line scripts/batch files
- Develop reports using MS Reporting Services or using Cherwell provided configurations
- Understand and be able to troubleshoot data extract, transfer and load scripts using SQL Server Integration Services ( SSIS)
- Ability to understand the Security and ability to interact with associates twith network and firewall expertise.
- On call support: after hours and weekends as per rotation schedule
- Stay knowledgeable and keep current in Service Management software
- Understand Service Transition and Service Operations processes within IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) version 3 release 2011
- Review and evaluate functional designs for completeness and accuracy
- Understanding of waterfall and agile system development lifecycle
- Ability to work as part of a team, rotating assignments as necessary
- Follow coding standard to promote consistent Service Management development work
- Document resolution to defects assigned during testing cycles
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of course work and job experience
- 4 plus years of programming experience with a minimum of 2 years in comparable systems development role
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow or Cherwell Service Management (preferably Cherwell)
- Ability to clearly ccommunicate in English across multi-national locations. Ability to present, discuss, and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally
- Strong collaboration skills across multi-national teams
- Ability to cope in a technically complex and fast-changing environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation