To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
The Customer Analytics team in Bangalore, India will work with the Enterprise Customer Marketing (ECM) team located in Columbus, OH. ECM team is responsible for managing Customer Data, Statistical Modeling and Advanced Analytics and Reporting requests from all the brands – Victoria’s Secret, Bath & Body Works, Henri Bendel and La Senza. The Reporting Analyst will be responsible for delivery of Reporting requests for the ECM team. He / She will use several data sources and reporting techniques to interpret, analyze and develop Reports/dashboards to business questions and present findings .This position will report directly to – Manager, Customer Analytics.
- Deliver projects around all reporting requirements originating from Enterprise wide Brands.
- Automate recurring reports/ adhoc analyses and dashboards on weekly/monthly frequency
- Use SQL skills to query the database and answer customer related questions
- Present findings to stakeholders in an easily consumable manner.
- Participate in peer reviews of projects
- QC source code of team members to ensure quality of analysis.
- Stay current with business results, strategies, industry standards and best practices.
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering with relevant experience in Reporting/KPI and dashboard development.
- Highly energized personality with a positive attitude and passion for coding and automation.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to translate business needs into reporting specifications and make recommendations based on analysis results.
- Effective team member with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi task and work under tight timelines.
- 3 years of experience in an reporting role preferably in retail domain
- Strong SAS and Advanced SQL programming skills in a UNIX environment
- Able to automate using Macros (SAS and Excel)
- Experience in working with large relational databases (Teradata, Oracle)
- Experience in Excel, Excel-VBA and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience big data skills (Manta, Hadoop, Aster Data) is preferable