To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
Purpose & Overview
Individual contributor responsible for delivery of both steady state support and the design and execution of construction phases of a system and/or upgrade project and participate in gathering functional requirements.
This includes systems analysis, programming and implementation processes, time and cost estimates for development requirements, and the coordination of implementation releases.
5-7 years’ of business process and configuration experience supporting Essbase applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Business / Computer Science or equivalent combination of course work and experience.
- Strong customer focus and proven ability to deliver within customer expectations
- Strong ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with key collaborators and customers to meet customer expectations
- Deep technical knowledge of Hyperion Planning and Essbase applications
- Configuration content knowledge experience
- Solid understanding of relevant business processes as they are related to Hyperion
- Ability to design and develop solutions.
- Ability to develop/modify a functional specification
- Ability to design / write Calc scripts, Maxl scripts.
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to effectively communication technical information to appropriate audiences
- Experience with complex application integrations
- Proven understanding of all phases of software development lifecycle in a Hyperion Retail environment
- Demonstrated coaching and mentoring skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to comprehend complex application integrations