Loss Prevention District Investigator, Victoria's Secret Stores
San Juan,, Puerto Rico
To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
Job ID: 44959
- Assist and participate in Internal Investigations as directed by supervisor
- Assist and participate in External Investigations as directed by supervisor
- Ensure proper preparation, maintenance and retention of all reports, evidence, files and records in accordance with company guidelines and local jurisdiction
- Review data reporting to identify internal and external patterns
- Testify in criminal proceedings when required
- Prepare and submit cases per company guidelines
- Participate in minimizing inventory losses and achievement of shrinkage goals
- Work with store management on addressing Loss Prevention issues
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with members of the Management Team, local officials and agencies; work to develop relationships with other loss prevention industry investigators
- Participate in the onboarding of new associates
- Assist in the development and managing of 3rd party guards
- Assist in training of new Loss Prevention associates
- Complete LP Store Assessments
- Maintain a flexible work schedule
- Complete all special projects as assigned by supervisor
Required skills and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Two to three years of loss prevention investigative experience preferred.
- Must uphold themselves to the highest standard / lead by example.
- Good communications skills, written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Travel may be required.