To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
The Customer Analytics team in Bangalore, India will support the Enterprise Customer Marketing (ECM) team located in Columbus, OHIO. Enterprise Customer Marketing is responsible for managing customer data, statistical modeling and advanced analytics requests from all the brands – Victoria’s Secret, Bath & Body Works, Henri Bendel and La Senza. The Lead Analyst will be responsible for delivery of analytics requests from the ECM team. He / She will use several data sources and statistical techniques to interpret, analyze and develop solutions to business questions and present findings with actionable recommendations. This position will report directly to – Manager, Customer analytics.
- Deliver projects around customer & marketing analytics and insights including ad-hoc requests originating from enterprise wide brands.
- Use various statistical techniques like but not limited to predictive modeling, customer profiling, segmentation, data mining etc. to provide relevant & accurate insights
- Execute predictive model scorings in order to support various customer marketing initiatives.
- Query structured/unstructured data and perform exploratory data analysis on customer data and provide actionable insights.
- Present ideas and findings with actionable recommendations in an easily consumable manner.
- Participate in peer reviews of projects
- Stay current with business results, strategies, industry standards and best practices.
- A degree in statistics / mathematics / economics / engineering / management with 5+ years of experience in statistical/quantitative analysis.
- 5+ years of experience in customer / marketing analytics role preferably in retail domain
- Expert level proficiency in SAS (Base SAS, Enterprise Guide, Enterprise Miner) and advanced SQL programming skills in a UNIX environment. Additional technical know-how of R will be preferred
- In-depth knowledge of statistical procedures that are applied in segmentation, profiling, and data mining. Prior experience in machine learning techniques will be preferred.
- Experience in Excel, Excel-VBA and PowerPoint. Ability to automate insights / reports using Macros (SAS and Excel VBA) & other relevant technologies
- Experience in working with large relational databases (Teradata, Oracle). Prior experience in working on big data technologies will be preferred.
- Ability to understand business needs to generate relevant accurate insights or translate business needs into analytical specifications
- Demonstrated analytical & problem solving skills, ability to interpret reports, analyze trends and provide insights
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate complicated statistical analytical concepts to business stakeholders in a simplified comprehendible manner.
- Ability to mentor / train other analysts on the team
- Highly energized personality with a positive attitude and ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritize, multi task and work under tight timelines