To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
A business partner to SMs and DM in supporting the Talent Lifecycle processes for the UK Stores while maintain Company values, fairness, and consistency across all talent related processes.
Talent Lifecycle initiative includes:
Role Clarity, Onboarding, Performance Management, Development and Succession Planning, Culture and Retention, Associate Relations, Compliance and Disciplinary and Grievance.
Span of responsibility: New Bond Street complement, all associates.
Built capability with the Sales Leadership Team (SLT) in New Bond Street across all initiatives of the Talent Lifecycle by developing productive partnerships, collaboration, coaching, education, and feedback.
Culture and Retention:
- Educate SLT team and associate team on Values, Policies, and Great Place to Work responsibilities
- Owns in conjunction with DM, and follow up on, AOS action plans for store
- Provide consultation on Associate Relation issues and Talent related legal issues;
Including managing, coaching and up-skilling the SLT team on all disciplinary and grievance cases
- Approve termination decisions, policy interpretation
- 1 day per week spent on sales floor with associates to evaluate associate engagement and job satisfaction and ensure we are adhering to our Great Place to work standards
- Conduct, coach and up-skill on investigations for all escalated concerns, making recommendation to bring to a resolution.
- Notify appropriate level manager on lower risk concerns and trends within team/store and advise/oversee fact-finding through resolution
- Support store leaders in Associate Connectivity and Positive Associate Relations which links to retention
- Action plan to decrease turnover
- Support store leaders in leading change and the change management principles
- Support talent plans, OLR, internal succession planning and external recruitment efforts
- Communicate annual volume and complement changes in workforce, advise on placements
- Reinforce accountability and responsibility to position summaries to help drive role clarity
- Assist store in managing workforce management initiatives such as headcount, target wage, payroll expense management
- Foster good rapport and string relationships with the HO HR Team for support in the following:
- Facilitate and manage probationary periods with the SLT team i.e. expiries, extensions, failures and goal setting.
- Update the Head of HR on all AR cases on a weekly basis
- Facilitate and manage immigration monitoring compliancy i.e. expiries, appeals, terminations, UK Border Agency Checks etc.
- Facilitate and manage all related paperwork for the in house disciplinary and Grievance cases in line with ACAS code of conduct i.e.
Invites, note taking, investigations, decisions etc.
- Conduct monthly HR Store Audits and communicate results to the GM and to HO HR Team
- Provide Head of HR with monthly updates
- Provide consultation to DM on progressive discipline processes for SLT including Performance Improvement Plans (PIP) and Terminations
- Provide consultation to DM on progressive discipline process including Performance Improvement Plans (PIP) and Terminations for SM and Cat/Functional Manager level (HR Manager approval required)
- Provide consultation to DM on progressive discipline process including Performance Improvement Plans (PIP) and terminations for Supervisor, Sales and Sales Support, as needed (HR Manager approval not required)
- Partner with DM to ensure that facilitation of the annual performance review and mid-year touch bases processes occurs
Development and Succession Planning:
- Support Development Plan processes for SLT team in partnership with DM
- Support and assist in the facilitation of OLR meetings and the Succession Planning process in store and Regional OLR's
- Provide support and collaboration to other departments, functions, and/or Brands on Talent related projects that impact the field organisation
- Work with Loss Prevention Manager to come to final decisions on investigations that require HR partnership
- Work with Staffing Manager and Associate Operations Manager to understand additional support needed