To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
POSITION TITLE: Senior Analyst of Email Marketing
This individual contributor will be responsible for planning the email marketing calendar and targeting strategy for Victorias Secret Lingerie, Beauty and PINK as well as managing email marketing projects. Reporting to the Manager of Email Marketing, this team member is skilled in the principals of email file segmentation, email best practices, has a functional knowledge of database marketing, A/B email testing, and will be responsible for analyzing campaign results, identifying incremental sales opportunities, and building email marketing plans and recommendations based upon findings from tests and historic performance.
- Plan complex email marketing campaigns, including interpreting the strategy, scheduling and organizing resources, assessing possible risks, managing the deliverables and meeting deadlines
- Plan the email marketing calendar, segmentation strategy and testing agenda
- Analyze campaign results to identify incremental sales opportunities and key creative changes, develop presentations and reporting of email performance to other areas of the business, and provide analytical support to the business with regard to email creative and targeting that will drive optimal response
- Collaborate effectively with email team, cross-functional partners and third party vendors
- Manage email marketing projects and represent the email team on cross-functional projects
- Review tactical execution of campaigns; including feedback and recommendations to ensure expected strategic results are achieved
- Drive innovation and education for email marketing by identifying new and emerging tactics and strategies to incorporate into the program
- Stay current with business results, strategies and industry standards and practices
- Keep up with email best practices on CAN-SPAM, deliverability and data hygiene
- Working knowledge of email/CRM best-practices, able to effectively benchmark and pattern to best-in-class email marketing programs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects to completion
- Effective team member with strong team orientation
- Proficient experience in the mechanics of email
- Expert in Excel and ability to update existing reports and create new reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to influence
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a sharp attention to detail
- Demonstrated critical thinker
- Ability to understand overall business objectives and make accurate, thoughtful decisions
- Budgeting, planning and strong business acumen
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 5-7 years- experience in direct mail or email, digital media buying, or work within a digital agency.
- Experience overseeing a large scale email campaign within another retailer or large organization
- Project management experience
- Experience in conducting analysis and presenting information
- Retail/Fashion marketing a plus
About Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret is the best lingerie brand in the world and dominates the global marketplace. There is no close second. Our name has become synonymous with all things feminine and sexy-from lingerie and sleepwear, to beauty products, to swim, sport and beyond. Whether shopping our stores, catalogue or website, or watching the Victoria's Secret Angels on the runway of the world's biggest fashion show, Victoria's Secret brings fantasy to life. We're innovative and have evolved and stayed relevant for 35+ years because of our fundamental belief that the customer rules!