To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
This is hands on position in a very high performance team; requires strong development, architecture experience in designing, developing and monitoring customer-facing middleware services for L Brands. Requires strong Leadership and Executive Level Communication and Collaboration Skills to plan, execute and deliver Application Integration Projects. Requires strong ability to execute multiple projects in parallel.
EAI Lead/Principal will be responsible for:
1. Lead Projects: 30 to 40% of the time will be spent on Leading Projects involving Planning, Executing and Delivering Integration projects. Mentoring Team Members. Provide Executive Level Status Updates on Projects.
2. Design & Development: 50 to 60% of the work will involve designing and developing new services to expand the middleware Capabilities.
3. Stead State Support: 5% to 10% of the work will involve monitoring and supporting changes that exist in middleware Services Infrastructure.
4. Academic Qualification: 4 year degree in Information Systems or Master Degree plus 8 to 10 years work Experience.
1. 8 to 10 Years of Strong hands on development experience using TIBCO Suite of Products - TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO EMS across Integration Architecture, Hands On Development and Platform Administration (Installation, Monitoring and Management).
2. 3 to 5 Years of Lead Experience in leading project teams to deliver capabilities needed for the Project, Providing Rough Order Of Magnitude Estimates and Leadership Level Communication on Projects.
3. Demonstrated Experience in Planning and Delivering Large Integration Project using - Service Oriented Architecture Concepts in areas of decomposing business functionality into technical services to drive design and development of technical services using Web Services and REST API Paradigm.
4. Experience in leading Global Team for delivering projects using Agile Methodologies.
5. Demonstrated Experience in coaching, guiding and mentoring Junior Team Members and helping them lead small to medium initiatives.
6. Experience in building services using other middleware products - Mulesoft, JBOSS, WSO2, Oracle Fusion platforms will be a plus.
7. Experience Integrating with SAP R/3, Manhattan Suite of Products, and Oracle HCM will be a Plus.
L Brands, through its high-emotion brands Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, Pink, La Senza and Henri Bendel, is an international specialty retailer delivering lingerie, personal care and beauty products, apparel and accessories to customers worldwide. Our brands are available in more than 2,600 retail stores in the United States, more than 680 international locations, and through our award-winning internet and catalogue channels. L Brands, which recorded sales of $10.5 billion in 2012 and employs more than 90,000 associates, was Fortune's 2011 World's Most Admired specialty retailer.