To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
Support the Brand Development team on growth-driving brand strategy and new product development, including all stages of product commercialization, internal associate education and training, market and sales performance analysis, and other activities.
Support in new product commercialization process:
- Responsible for accurately coordinating new development projects, including process paperwork (e.g. Project Initiation Forms, Design Requests, Product Briefs for all products), costing and managing communication flow to cross-functional team members
- Manage the artwork & copy processes (including legal searches, copy draft reviews, and routing and archiving final mechanicals)
- Provide creative & strategic input to aid in alignment on design, product claims and aesthetics, fragrance, and copy with Brand Development team members
- Act as a liaison to cross-functional teams as needed
- Gather and analyze customer insights / feedback throughout development process
- Manage internal product library & distribution of product samples and information to internal partners as needed
Support brand strategy development:
- Gather and manage competitive / market information and internal sales performance and synthesize into learnings / implications for Brand
- Coordinate creation of materials for various meetings, from team concept brainstorming to cross-functional presentations
- Provide creative & strategic input to drive concept & strategy development
Qualifications / Background:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of related work experience in Brand Development and/or Product Management/Marketing
- Positive and enthusiastic team player with intellectual curiosity and drive to learn
- Process-oriented, organized, execution-minded focus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and problem-solve creatively
- Business acumen and a sense of brand & customer intimacy with the potential to grow to the next level
- Strong communication & presentation skills, and ability to build cooperative working relationships
Bath and Body Works, a member of the L Brands family, has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath and Body Works is the ultimate personal care destination.