To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
The Sr. Email Marketing Manager is responsible for strategizing, developing and leading the email marketing channel efforts for BBW.com from both a single channel and multichannel perspective. This position is a key stakeholder in fueling the ultimate success and well-being of the BBWD email program.
- Works with leadership to set the strategic roadmap for BBWD's email channel
- Partners closely with email channel key stakeholders (merchandising, creative, operations, stores' partners, etc.) to ensure alignment and understanding of email plans
- Responsible for the design, development, testing, execution and analysis of the email program
- Provides recommendations to enhance program customer engagement and responsiveness (e.g., segmentation strategies)
- Provide expertise and direction to ensure optimized deliverability of BBWD emails
- Responsible for tracking and reporting program performance metrics and analysis and presenting findings and insights to leadership
- Leads the email channel testing agenda to implement a continuous test and learn cycle in order to optimize program performance for both the direct and stores' channels
- Responsible for day to day hind-sighting activities for the email channel; provide clear and concise perspective that diagnose performance outcomes and supports decisions to optimize
- Serves as a key liaison between BBWD and our email service provider by providing guidance on strategic priorities, channel objectives and business goals
- Keeps abreast of evolving channel dynamics in the marketplace and ensures BBWD is keeping pace with new technologies, segmentation and personalization approaches, etc.
- Exceptional analytical abilities and problem-solving capabilities
- Proven ability to draw insights from the data
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Able to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Active, supportive team player
- Ability to collaborate and partner with cross functional teams
- High degree of initiative, personal responsibility and ownership
- Strong work ethics and positive can-do attitude
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment; does not easily get frustrated
- Highly proficient experience with Windows-based PC environment (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven and significant ecommerce experience
- Experience working with one of the big Email Service Providers (ESPs)
- B.S./B.A. in Marketing or other Business discipline, MBA preferred
- 8+ years business experience
- 4+ years' experience leading a sizable and multi-faceted email program
- Demonstrated experience in working with complex data sets and drawing effective conclusions & key insights
- Firsthand experience in forecasting, driving P&L's and supporting business case development
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience in retail a plus
Bath and Body Works, a member of the L Brands family, has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath and Body Works is the ultimate personal care destination.