To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
Management position responsible for multiple stores. Responsible for ensuring the execution of company standards and maximizing sales within their district by providing an exceptional shopping experience for the customer. They manage the store execution in accordance with the
company's visual and operational standards. Responsible for the overall recruitment, training and development of talent and the performance management of their district. Ensures appropriate district controls for all company standards in all stores, i.e., payroll hours, management mix, cash, inventory, fixtures and property. Ensures district shrinkage goals are achieved through sound operational execution. Typically reports to Regional Manager. Typically manages Store Managers.
Essential Role Responsibilities:
- Attract, hire, develop, inspire and retain top talent to achieve company set store goals.
- Maximize sales potential by coaching associate behaviors.
- Regularly be in the market to network with and be aware of top talent at other retailers, creating a succession plan across all levels.
- Understands the business of fashion and retail brands and able to drive business performance.
- Plan and adjust schedule and daily agendas to meet business goals. Hold managers accountable to achieving goals.
- Must maximize scheduling, recruiting and coaching skills to help store meet or exceed sales goals.
- Analyze business and create clear action plans to achieve daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal and ongoing sales.
- Set goals and manage to expectations through clear communication of sales; operational procedures; performance standards; dress code and all other company policies and procedures.
- Help deter loss prevention and minimize loss by following company guidelines and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of, and adhere to all company incentives, promotions and events.
- Ensure effective team communication regarding goals, product info, company initiatives and scheduling.
- Seek ways to build relationships with customers to create loyal Henri Bendel clients; develop associates to build those relationships as well.
- Maintain presence through effective floor sales leadership ensuring staff coverage in all areas.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience and at least 5-7 years relevant retail
NOTE: MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
Iconic and renowned New York City brand Henri Bendel, a member of the L Brands family, offers a combination of uptown sexy sophistication and playful downtown style through their unique collection of handbags, totes, wallets, jewelry, the famous signature home fragrance collection and more.