To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
VS Stores Region HR Manager:
At Victoria's Secret Stores Human Resources, our mission is to enable growth of the business by building the capability and performance of our talent. The Region HR Manager role is the primary strategic business partner to our field leadership, Regional Managers and District Managers. Through this partnership, the HR Manager provides expertise in talent related processes and helps to build capability in our field leaders in talent lifecycle fundamentals to drive behaviors that deliver financial results and maximize individual and total store team productivity. These fundamentals include selection, onboarding, performance management, development, culture, reward and recognition.
- Partner with HR leadership and multiple business leaders to develop and execute talent strategies that support company priorities, performance objectives and business goals
- Provide education, coaching and guidance to field leaders regarding talent lifecycle fundamentals and HR processes
- Participate and lead talent management activities to assess, calibrate and align on priorities to acquire, develop and retain top talent to build and grow high performing teams
- Analyze key performance metrics and HR organizational metrics to gain insights to link behaviors to results to support company priorities and growth strategies
- Partner with the associate relations team and field leaders, as needed, to investigate and resolve associate relations issues and concerns, in a timely and effective manner
- Provide coaching and guidance to field leaders on performance management processes, including review processes, development and succession plans
- Partner with field leaders on actions to address performance issues and concerns in accordance with our disciplinary processes and protocols, as needed
- Ensure timely and effective decision making and mitigates risk to the company by adhering to company values, policies and labor laws
- Support the Associate Opinion Survey process for the field
- Facilitate HR/talent related content, on conference calls, in meetings, as needed
- Support implementation of HR/talent related company tools and processes
- Engage in project work that supports the talent agenda and company initiatives
- College degree and 5 - 7 years of work experience in a Human Resources generalist role
- Knowledgeable of principles, practices and functions of effective HR management
- Demonstrate effective business acumen
- Strong Talent Management capability in leveraging talent lifecycle fundamentals to grow individual and team performance to achieve company goals, and support company priorities
- Ability to travel, (auto, airplane, etc.) as required, in the geographic market which includes overnights, as needed, as well as travel to home office in Columbus, Ohio and other locations when necessary
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Professional demeanor and able to effectively work with all levels in the organization
- Proven ability to influence leaders through strong coaching, influencing and consulting skills
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to work well under changing dynamics and ambiguity
- Strong decision-making skills
- Bi-lingual in English & Spanish
- Specialty, department store and/or big box retail experience, a plus
Victoria's Secret, a member of the L Brands family, is the most powerful, best-recognized and sexiest lingerie brand in the world. Victoria's Secret inspires confidence with fashion, glamour and a touch of fantasy through its assortment of intimate apparel, beauty products, sleepwear, hosiery, and more. The Victoria's Secret brand, from its one-of-a-kind broadcast fashion show and supermodel Angels to its iconic striped shopping bag are known and desired the world over.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
L Brands, through its high-emotion brands Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, Pink, La Senza and Henri Bendel, is an international specialty retailer delivering lingerie, personal care and beauty products, apparel and accessories to customers worldwide. Our brands are available in more than 2,600 retail stores in the United States, more than 680 international locations, and through our award-winning internet and catalogue channels. L Brands, which recorded sales of $10.5 billion in 2012 and employs more than 90,000 associates, was Fortune's 2011 World's Most Admired specialty retailer.