To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
Individual contributor responsible for general cooking duties in preparing food items. Ensures service standards are met and surpassed by creating an enjoyable experience for your customers with prompt service, quality food, and maintaining a clean and comfortable station(s). Opening and closing as scheduled. Maintain excellent customer service to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for general cooking duties in preparing food items (grill, stir-fry etc.).
- Responsible for customer service and presentation of food.
- Oversees sanitation and food safety techniques for designated area.
- Assists with catering needs.
- Assists with other Café projects.
- Prepares regular and catering menu selections according to prescribed menus and recipes.
- Follows established schedules in cooking, baking, sanitation, and related activities.
- Cleans and sanitizes all food preparation equipment and ensures that it is kept in safe and
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Culinary Expertise
- Customer Service and Interpersonal Skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Time Management skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Food Service Competencies:
- Technical Skills and abilities
- Food Safety and Sanitation
- Learning Agility
- Organization and Time Management
- Communication skills
Work Experience and Education:
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Related field beneficial
- 2 years of experience preferred
- Previous experience in the culinary field beneficial
Special Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to lift 30lbs
- Must be able to stand for 7.5 hour shifts
- Any offer of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a pre-employment drug test.
L Brands, through its high-emotion brands Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, Pink, La Senza and Henri Bendel, is an international specialty retailer delivering lingerie, personal care and beauty products, apparel and accessories to customers worldwide. Our brands are available in more than 2,600 retail stores in the United States, more than 680 international locations, and through our award-winning internet and catalogue channels. L Brands, which recorded sales of $10.5 billion in 2012 and employs more than 90,000 associates, was Fortune's 2011 World's Most Admired specialty retailer.