To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
The HR Generalist at Mast Global Logistics role is responsible for providing partnership and support to DC 8 Operations (New Albany Campus). The role provides HR guidance and support on multiple HR initiatives/issues, helps execute and make recommendations on associate relations, talent management life cycle, and associate engagement initiatives. The role will also assist with administration of policies and programs and HR strategy delivery in the following areas:
- Coordinate and educate associates on Performance Management process
- Support the development of talent; helping them to shape their Individual Development
Plans, create clearer career pathways and leverage classes offered through Learning Manager
- Support succession planning activities and retention needs
- Coach Managers and associates on performance and relationship issues
- Coordinate and support our non-exempt DC recruitment process to ensure successful fall peak season
- Support our exempt recruitment process and new hires onboarding touchbases, ensuring that new associates are acquainted with available resources and onboard successfully
- Helps foster positive associate relations culture in our DC environment
- Support initiatives that help to define, develop and sustain a culture that enables top talent to feel engaged, contribute, and do their best work
- Support our annual associate engagement initiative (Associate Engagement Survey and action planning)
- Coordinate and assist implementation of associate programs and events
- Acting point person on HR related questions and concerns - assist associates with navigating the organization for information and provide guidance on the 'self-service' tools made available
- Educate leaders and associates on company policies and procedures.
- Maintain organizational charts, track and provide reporting on headcount
- Administer associate files according to legal and company standards
- Strategize and streamline HR processes across Mast Global 'make' organization
- Other duties and projects as required supporting the overall needs of the business
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field/equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5 years HR experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organization.
- Ability to set priorities.
- Flexible and creative problem solver.
- Acute sense of urgency.
- Customer service philosophy.
- Proactive team player.
- Creates credibility by consistently delivering on commitments.
- Readily adapts and champion for change.
- Personal professionalism and sense of accountability.
- Excellent skills in Work, Excel and PowerPoint required.
Mast Global, part of the L Brands family, is a supply chain team recognized world-wide for its innovation, speed, efficiency and quality. Mast Global supports the $10 billion L Brands enterprise as its production, sourcing and logistics arm, providing our world-renowned brands with the best in end-to-end make and move solutions. Mast Global includes development, production and sourcing of intimates, apparel, accessories and gifts, home fragrances, and personal care; technical services focused on production efficiency, regulatory compliance and quality assurance; and a full-service logistics operation that delivers global supply chain solutions beyond basic transportation, warehousing and distribution.