To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
Manager, Brand Design Operations
Reports to: Director, Brand Design Operations
The Manager, Brand Design Operations manages Brand Design Operations for a specific set of brands. He/she manages Brand Design timelines, deliverables and budget for his/her brand portfolio. He/she works very closely with, and is a strong operational partner to, the Director, Brand Design, allowing him/her to dedicate more time to the creative side of the business.
- Proactively manage design project timelines, deliverables and budget for a specific brand portfolio
- Communicate timelines and track deliverables for all project milestones and relevant master calendar meetings
- Review project Design Briefs to initiate project deliverable timelines
- Facilitate workflow between Brand Design, Brand Merchants and MAST partners
- Key contact person for receipt, distribution, and follow up on all MAST supplied items for review by the design team (color reviews and submissions from PD & PE).
- Develop and maintain weekly Brand Design meeting agendas and status documents
- Manage the production pipeline, in conjunction with Brand Design Production Manager.
- In partnership with Director, Brand Design Operations, actively manage Brand Design budget by brand, providing weekly updates and input of Brand Merchant changes and adds
- Enter and track all project POs for assigned brands
- Provide weekly follow up, on POs and invoices, with internal team and external vendors
- Support Brand Design team for major design presentations by managing meeting logistics, room reservations, room set up, coordination of meeting content/materials
- Lead weekly Design Meetings
- Attend and participate in weekly Production Status meetings
- Attend and participate in weekly Package Review meetings, communicate project milestone deliverables, comebacks and recaps
- Attend CSG meetings to provide Brand Design deliverables, updates and status
Education Bachelors in Design, Program Management or related
Supervises Sr.Designers Ops Coordinator, and some external agencies
Experience 8+ years
Bath and Body Works, a member of the L Brands family, has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath and Body Works is the ultimate personal care destination.