To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
The Henri Bendel Sales Lead is a non-management position with primary responsibilities for serving customers and selling merchandise. The Sales Lead is also responsible for leading sales floor coverage, maintaining a selling focus in the absence of Store Management and supporting all aspects of visual presentation and store operations including opening and closing routines. Essential Role Responsibilities:
Sales and Service:
- Lead selling and service efforts as the Customer Sales Lead during scheduled shifts.
- Leads and inspires by example; motivates associates to reach set goals.
- Develop a strong knowledge of our products content, features and benefits to help facilitate sales. Assist other associates to communicate these features and benefits as needed.
- Communicate individual and team performance feedback to management.
- Ensure associates consistently demonstrate client service standards.
- Assist store management in conducting new associate onboarding and sales training.
- Ensure that staff coverage meets the needs of the business by flexing associates appropriately on the selling floor and stock room as needed.
- Partner with store management to execute action plans that optimize results and ensure effective execution of all operational activities.
- Maintains knowledge of, adheres to, and communicates effectively to associates all company promotions, events, policies, procedures and guidelines in the absence of the SM or CM.
- Assist in meeting payroll targets b ensuring appropriate sales floor coverage and maintaining a selling focus in the absence of the SM or CM.
- Ensure associates receive scheduled breaks and meal periods in the absence of SM or CM.
- Perform opening and closing procedures in the absence of the SM or CM.
- Maintain the visual and operational standards of the store and company at all times; perform merchandise flow duties for the sales floor and backroom as directed.
- Perform POS transactions on designated shifts and execute management functions in the absence of SM or CM.
- Attends product knowledge training sessions.
- Lead consistent focus on delivering the Bendel experience.
- Display expert knowledge of product, company policies and store/company strategies.
- Provide leadership or assistance with floor sets, window changes, visual presentation standards, signage placement, etc.
- Assist in resolving customer service decisions in accordance with Company policy in the absence of the SM or CM.
- Helps foster a positive and results oriented atmosphere that celebrates successes and achievements.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience.
- Proven ability to successfully lead a sales team; viewed as a leader among peers.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Demonstrated sales accountability
- Effective communication, organization and leadership skills.- - Availability for varied weekly shifts including weekend, closing and holiday shifts.
- Knowledge of and passion for hottest fashion trends.
- Ability to understand what defines a brand.
Iconic and renowned New York City brand Henri Bendel, a member of the L Brands family, offers a combination of uptown sexy sophistication and playful downtown style through their unique collection of handbags, totes, wallets, jewelry, the famous signature home fragrance collection and more.