To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing brand-elevating and customer-relevant marketing strategies to maximize the digital ROI, increase traffic and grow customer base. This individual is tasked with driving innovation and efficiency into all aspects of digital marketing communications through the paid search, display, affiliate, mobile and natural search channels.
- Maximize digital marketing ROI by leveraging strong analytics capabilities and customer insights to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of our digital marketing budget across all channels.
- Establish KPIs to manage performance and communicate results/value to leadership team.
- Manage digital marketing processes, plans and spend optimization across digital properties.
- Develop specific retention and new customer acquisition strategies
- Take a leadership role in managing external agency partners including driving strategy, providing prioritization and feedback.
- Manage all new vendor setup and onboarding.
- Develop robust testing strategy and partner with Analytics to present findings, analysis and recommendations to leadership.
- Work closely with finance on forecasting, driving P&L's and supporting business case development specific to digital marketing channels.
- Manage seasonal marketing budgets and invoicing.
- Develop mobile marketing strategies while partnering with cross-functional mobile team including site operations, creative, merchandising and analytics to drive project prioritization and innovation for m.bbw.com.
- Maintain a leading edge in the industry with knowledge and best practices in emerging technologies and opportunities.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field
- 8+ years of experience in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Retail experience highly desirable
- Team player with the ability to navigate an organization, influence partners and build consensus
- Highly analytical and metrics-driven
- Innovative mindset with intellectual curiosity
- Track record of success in providing analysis, strategic direction, and specific business recommendations to senior management on critical decisions
- Expertise in successfully developing and executing retention, acquisition, and reactivation strategies across all of the key digital marketing vehicles including paid and organic search, affiliates, targeted display and remarketing.
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
Bath and Body Works, a member of the L Brands family, has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath and Body Works is the ultimate personal care destination.