To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
VISUAL PRODUCTION FUNDAMENTAL
Develop -Brand Right- visual components that tell the story, are value engineered and easy to execute in a -Plug and Play- manner.
Works closely with Visual Production leaders to summarize and track project milestones, execute 3D sign list entries for each Floorset, issue purchase orders, submit label requests, serve as administrator to maintain 3D Online Materials/Patterning Library and Spec Templates, and supports the Primary Prop Program.
- Supports the 3D Seasonal Prop Program for each Floorset by: executing sign list records for each prop (entering data and uploading images), communicating with suppliers to acquire final specs/shop drawings/spec templates, issuing purchase orders, and submitting label requests
- Owns tracking project milestones that support Visual Production deliverables throughout the Execution Phase of the Floorset Development Process (Spec Handoffs from Creative, Sample Requests for Marketing Concept Reviews, Floorset Samples, Purchase Orders Due, Label Requests Due, Label Requests Received, MAST Shipping, and 3D In Store); works closely with Visual Production Manager to publish weekly milestone/status updates to help the team stay on track with critical deliverables and assess potential risk
- Serves as 3D Online Materials/Patterning Library administrator to: enter new items (includes meta data, images, costs, vendor details, specs, and documents), process incoming requests from partners, communicate with storage coordinator to check out/check in items, maintain accurate cataloging records, and compiles/analyzes usage reporting and storage/fulfillment fees
- Work with suppliers/Magazine to develop all 101s to maintain Floorset Document Library
- In Partnership with the Marketing Ops leaders supports the 3D Primary Prop Program for each store channel by: entering new items, removing obsolete items, and maintaining current items to keep the online database continuously updated (includes supplier details, costs, carton pack outs, image and spec uploads), conducts monthly damage cycle analysis, gathers/publishes/presents monthly trend analysis
- Owns Seasonal and as needed Primary Prop pushes to the field in partnership with Store Operations
- Partner with current supplier base as well as discovering and researching new suppliers to add to our supplier base. Responsible for contracting and onboarding all new suppliers
- Works closely with Visual Operations Manager and Director to plan and execute 3D Seasonal Prop pitch activity at storage vendor and notifies Director of Marketing Ops of all activity
- Supports a number of projects and tasks simultaneously as needed
STANDARDS FOR OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE & CORE COMPETENCIES
- Maintains a positive, healthy perspective in difficult situations, remaining focused on the tasks at hand
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate multiple projects simultaneously
- Conveys a sense of urgency to make things happen while effectively balancing short-and-long-term goals
- Supports innovation as the foundation of the enterprise
- Models standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail
- Perceives the impact and implications of decisions and acts with the customer in mind
- Demonstrates flexibility and commitment to maximizing every business opportunity
- Believes in the importance of talent to the success of the enterprise
- Displays passion and a can do attitude to continue to learn and grow
- Seeks feedback from key partners to deliver continuous improvement across processes, tools, and personal leadership style
- Supports and embeds our brand culture and values into daily interactions
- Understands Brand and Business and knows who to go to
- 2-3 years experience in Project Coordinator position required; Retail experience a plus
- 2 years experience in Graphic Design / Industrial Art background a plus
- Sharp eye for detail and proactive problem-solving skills required
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required to communicate effectively with all levels
- Thinking fast on his/her feet in an effort to call out risks to workflow interruptions, particularly in stressful situations is required
- Computer literate across platforms supporting Windows & Macintosh with experience in FileMaker Pro and Microsoft Office. In-Design experience a plus
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; evening and weekend work may be necessary, but will be limited
GROWTH PATH & DEVELOPMENT GOALS
- Learn and grow seasonal Visual Production platform
- Build partnerships that help to establish a solid store back foundation
- Current role to develop into Project Manager (next)
- Work towards securing C.P.S.M.
Bath and Body Works, a member of the L Brands family, has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath and Body Works is the ultimate personal care destination.