To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
Responsible for managing all category samples through all milestones from ordering to pre-media.
- Sample Ordering & Tracking
- Order and track samples in partnership with PD post seasonal style review meetings
- Maintain and issue key reports to keep creative interface team informed of sample order status.
- Management of samples
- Support Merchandising Handoffs
- Support & Document Tech Review Sessions (apparel specific)
- Tag samples in preparation for Tactical Floorset Planning work session
- Prepare/organize samples in preparation for media kick off and photo shoot.
- Manage sample hand-off and tracking through pre-press milestones.
- Support new sample documentation system roll out.
- Collect and Organize samples & forms for all WIM/Shoot & Strip requests
- Manage all sample requests pull backs from Pre-press to support MMM, Photo Shoot, etc.
- B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience working in a retail environment required
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to use a PC/MAC
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing
About Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret is the best lingerie brand in the world and dominates the global marketplace. There is no close second. Our name has become synonymous with all things feminine and sexy-from lingerie and sleepwear, to beauty products, to swim, sport and beyond. Whether shopping our stores, catalogue or website, or watching the Victoria's Secret Angels on the runway of the world's biggest fashion show, Victoria's Secret brings fantasy to life. We're innovative and have evolved and stayed relevant for 35+ years because of our fundamental belief that the customer rules!