To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
The Digital Trafficker is responsible for the daily content management of the VictoriasSecret.com Online Shop, including home & landing pages and marketing offers/programs. Adheres to tight presentation standards and Online Shop Business Rules. Traffics deliverables from cross-functional teams: Design, Copy, Internet Merchandising, Marketing and Web Operations. Manages each deliverable through to completion. Uses Content Management System to upload, QA, fix and deploy approved daily and site launch creative.
- Executes daily updates and launches on VictoriasSecret.com includes distributions, managing deliverables from merchants, marketing and creative partners and setting up the content for launch in the CMS, proofing and issue resolution.
- Coordinates resources, tasks and schedules and effectively communicates across departments to define scope of work/expectations and ensure deadlines for deliverables are met.
- Facilitates internal and cross-functional reviews, intakes feedback and executes follow-ups with various partners. Interfaces frequently with Copy, Merchandising, Marketing, FEWD, Design, Web Operations and Production teams.
- Manages various key creative distributions and ensures feedback is addressed.
- Responsible for using the Content Management System to upload creative elements. Owns QA/proofing and resolving any issues the team finds. Prioritizes issues to be addressed.
- Supports offer copy and execution
- Tests functionality to ensure that applications, features, links and other site functions are technically performing as designed.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Deadline oriented & works well under pressure
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects and prioritize
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to self-manage with stellar time-management skills
- Ability and willingness to work off-hours when necessary to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, Team player
- Experience working with clients and delivering on their expectations
- Skillful in creative problem solving, negotiating and resolving conflict
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
1+ years of Ecommerce experience using a Content Management System
Some experience with a major consumer brand (agency experience acceptable)
Some experience proofreading
Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
Experience using a Content Management System
Ability to view information on a computer monitor
Ability to communicate verbally in English
REPORTS TO: Sr. Traffic Manager
STAFF RESPONSIBILITES: None.
LOCATION/TRAVEL: New York based. Overnight travel to Columbus occasionally.
About Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret is the best lingerie brand in the world and dominates the global marketplace. There is no close second. Our name has become synonymous with all things feminine and sexy-from lingerie and sleepwear, to beauty products, to swim, sport and beyond. Whether shopping our stores, catalogue or website, or watching the Victoria's Secret Angels on the runway of the world's biggest fashion show, Victoria's Secret brings fantasy to life. We're innovative and have evolved and stayed relevant for 35+ years because of our fundamental belief that the customer rules!