To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
The Global Outbound Operations Analyst for Victoria's Secret Beauty & Accessories (VSBA) is responsible for outbound operations and customer service supporting the VSBA business.
- Enter and track customer orders in SAP as they are received
- Provide all data setup information for products sold; in order to assist the customer setup of Victoria's Secret items in their systems
- Monitor delivery documents of each sales order to ensure inventory is being allocated to each order
- Tracking order status as each is picked and packed at the Distribution Center
- Create packing lists, shipping invoices, and other shipping documentation in the format necessary to ensure the order can be received and reviewed by the customer
- Analyze order fulfillment rates by reviewing customer orders, inventory available and inventory that was actually shipped to the customer
- Track order to delivery point and issue billing process once order is delivered
- Work with Finance to rectify any billing discrepancies
- Respond to any customer and/or field team inquiries expeditiously
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- 3-5 years Operations / Logistics / Customer Service Experience
- Experience in cosmetics or apparel manufacturing a plus.
- Experience within a wholesale environment a plus.
- Ability to think analytically and creatively
- Ability to display strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a high paced environment
- Demonstrated initiative and drive to achieve results
- Strong oral and written presentation skills
- Stay organized, track and report out on multiple orders at one time
- Partner closely with cross functional partners including finance, merchandising, marketing and sales
- Communicate clearly with all customers any product information for dissemination
- Multitask by working on orders, setup information, and data analysis from several different markets/customers at once
- Perform special projects and analysis as directed
- Advanced PC proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access & PowerPoint
- SAP experience strongly preferred
- Proficient in multiple languages a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
L Brands, through its high-emotion brands Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, Pink, La Senza and Henri Bendel, is an international specialty retailer delivering lingerie, personal care and beauty products, apparel and accessories to customers worldwide. Our brands are available in more than 2,600 retail stores in the United States, more than 680 international locations, and through our award-winning internet and catalogue channels. L Brands, which recorded sales of $10.5 billion in 2012 and employs more than 90,000 associates, was Fortune's 2011 World's Most Admired specialty retailer.