To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
The Content Producer role requires an experienced background in digital production and a proven ability to effectively manage complex projects from concept to completion. A Content Producer will shape and lead destinations and drives for VictoriasSecret.com from initiation through implementation by leveraging their ability to define the project scope/approach, by incorporating input from cross-capability leads throughout the project lifecycle and by driving solutions to reach final outcomes. The Digital Content Producer will leverage their deep understanding of the digital process and requirements to coach and guide teams through project lifecycles. This role requires an ability to communicate strongly and effectively with internal and cross-functional teams to drive decisions and next steps.
- Coordinates the creative execution of Marketing Emails (complex, multiple versions) from receipt of creative brief to final validation before broadcast (roughly 15 emails weekly, with high volume of in-flight changes)
- Reviews the Marketing/Merchant strategy and acquires the appropriate information and details needed to deliver to Copy & Design for execution.
- Ensures alignment and support of the 'big picture' for the customer & multiple channels. Liaises closely with site, ad unit & special projects production partners to ensure messaging alignment is consistent throughout the mediums (copy, design, image, pricing details, etc.).
- Ensures legal compliance and a positive customer experience is demonstrated in each email.
- Coordinates & filters feedback from multiple parties and manages execution of changes within the appropriate deadlines.
- Prepares and delivers final creative assets to Marketing Team.
QAs, validates & signs-off on pre-broadcast of Email test messages.
- Co-manages updating the Email daily production schedule(s) and daily dashboard; shares with cross-functional partners regularly.
- Responsible for archiving of all Emails produced. Maintains 'digital binder', boards and any other media necessary for archiving and presentation of current/past emails.
- Maintains other data sources such as Email Subject Line List, Total Workflow, etc.
- Executes established production/process standards and provides suggestions and feedback on process refinements.
- Captures email activity in the competitive landscape and makes recommendations for optimizations
- Assist the Senior Content Producer and Manger producing brand initiatives and campaigns (Bra Launches, Valentines Day and Semi-Annual Sale) from concept to completion across channels
- Develop, maintain and execute superior standards of production
- Exercise clear communication with various cross-functional partners, clarifying requirements, creating/managing resources, schedules and expectations
- Facilitate internal and cross-functional reviews, intake feedback and execute follow-ups with various partners. (Interface frequently with Copy, Merchandising, Marketing, Developers, Design and Web Operations)
- Responsible for limited use of Content Management Systems to upload and approve creative elements
- Works with analytics to develop testing user stories
- Performs competitive reviews to support projects as assigned
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Deadline oriented & works well under pressure
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects and prioritize
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to self-manage with stellar time-management skills
- Ability and willingness to work off-hours when necessary to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, Team player
- Experience working with clients and delivering on their expectations
- Skillful in creative problem solving, negotiating and resolving conflict
- Very articulate. Strong written & verbal communication/presentation skills. Excellent command of the English language and grammar.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
3+ years of digital production experience
Some experience with a major consumer brand (agency experience acceptable), Retail/ecommerce experience a plus.
Some experience proofreading
Experience using a Content Management System
Builds and sustains relationships across the organization. Works with partners & balances feedback received with time/resources needed to meet deadlines. Negotiating skills a plus.
Ability to approach issues with flexibility; should be very agile with change management.
Willingness and ability to work overtime when the business needs require.
Highly functional in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Outlook and Mobile
About Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret is the best lingerie brand in the world and dominates the global marketplace. There is no close second. Our name has become synonymous with all things feminine and sexy-from lingerie and sleepwear, to beauty products, to swim, sport and beyond. Whether shopping our stores, catalogue or website, or watching the Victoria's Secret Angels on the runway of the world's biggest fashion show, Victoria's Secret brings fantasy to life. We're innovative and have evolved and stayed relevant for 35+ years because of our fundamental belief that the customer rules!