To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
The MP&A Business Systems Analyst will document, design, create, test and deploy merchandise and assortment planning solutions for the VSL brand.
This role will partner closely with peer functional and technical resources as well as end users.
The responsibility for this role will span from creating new solutions as well as providing enhancements and steady state support for existing solutions.
- Document and gather functional requirements for non-srp assortment and merchandise planning solutions
- Design enhancements to current state assortment and merchandise planning solutions
- Define and maintain a backlog and change management/control process for user requested enhancements
- Document functional specifications both in Visio (level 0,1,2,3 functional process modeling) and Word
- Develop user stories, test cases and scripts to support functional unit testing
- Coordinate with partner teams, i.e. Master Data, Data warehouse, and Flex PLM for solution design, data requirements and testing
- Support solution rollout and super user training
- Provide functional steady state support for solution and assist in break fix development and deployment
o Minimum 5 years utilizing the following Microsoft applications to document and create operational solutions:
- Microsoft (Advanced) Excel, Word, Visio, Access and PowerPoint
o 2-3 years Excel-VBA
o 1-3 years SQL
o 1-3 years of experience in retail industry as a merchandise or assortment planner, demand analyst, merchant or similar role
o End to end retail pre-season and in-season planning knowledge
o Excellent communication skills
o Excellent presentation skills
o Familiarity with agile methodology/Able to work in fast paced environment
L Brands, through its high-emotion brands Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, Pink, La Senza and Henri Bendel, is an international specialty retailer delivering lingerie, personal care and beauty products, apparel and accessories to customers worldwide. Our brands are available in more than 2,600 retail stores in the United States, more than 680 international locations, and through our award-winning internet and catalogue channels. L Brands, which recorded sales of $10.5 billion in 2012 and employs more than 90,000 associates, was Fortune's 2011 World's Most Admired specialty retailer.