To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
The MP&A Programmer Analyst will document, design, create, test and deploy merchandise and assortment planning solutions for the VSL brand.
This role will partner closely with peer technical and functional resources as well as end users.
The responsibility for this role will span from creating new solutions as well as providing enhancements and steady state support for existing solutions.
- Document and gather technical requirements for non-srp assortment and merchandise planning solutions
- Identify potential enhancements to current state assortment and merchandise planning solutions
- Track the code changes and update/create technical specification documents
- Complete technical unit testing and partner with functional peer to support functional unit testing
- Coordinate with technical partner teams, i.e. SAP Master Data, Data Warehouse, Integration, DBAs for solution design, data requirements and testing
- Create and execute cutover plan
- Migration of code from test to production environments
- Provide technical steady state support for solution and provide break fix development
o 3-5 years of experience with Excel-VBA
o 3-5 years of SQL-Server database, Oracle database
o 3-5 years of .NET experience
o 2-3 years SQL
o 3-5 years utilizing the following Microsoft applications:
- Microsoft (Advanced) Excel, Word and Access
o Excellent communication skills
o Familiarity with agile methodology/Able to work in fast paced environment
L Brands, through its high-emotion brands Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, Pink, La Senza and Henri Bendel, is an international specialty retailer delivering lingerie, personal care and beauty products, apparel and accessories to customers worldwide. Our brands are available in more than 2,600 retail stores in the United States, more than 680 international locations, and through our award-winning internet and catalogue channels. L Brands, which recorded sales of $10.5 billion in 2012 and employs more than 90,000 associates, was Fortune's 2011 World's Most Admired specialty retailer.