To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
Management position over the Apparel & Lingerie PLM team, responsible for the core PLM solution (Flex PLM) as well as creative technologies (Adobe suite, NedGraphics, Accumark). Accountable for business-facing support and delivery of projects, spanning application functionality, systems analysis, programming and implementation processes. Identifies strategic systems solutions that address key business objectives. Responsible for managing associates re: career development, merit increases, etc. Will manage a technical and functional team as well as consultants and vendors. Reports directly to Director, Global Product Development Systems
- Key liaison with brand leadership to prioritize, plan, and schedule system enhancements.
- Manage team and held accountable to deliver projects with respect to planning, design and implementation processes at a business unit within accepted MGT methodology. Develop staff and assign to project activity.
- Possess a broad knowledge of multiple business applications operating on multiple platforms, with focus on those supporting the A&L PLM function.
- Challenge business processes to ensure they are appropriately meeting business objectives.
- Establish and monitor performance objectives for staff and conduct performance evaluations, monitor succession plans, career development and merit process as defined by HR.
- Provide or recommend required training programs for developing appropriate skills within areas of responsibility.
- Establish active/project timelines by collaborating with PMO function; accountable to deliver projects on budget and on time by managing vendors & staff, identifying and mitigating risks and roadblocks, in technology or process.
- Develop tactical and strategic plans for application changes, resource loading, application development and maintenance and approaches for continuous improvement. This includes the execution, adherence and continuous improvement to a sound application development methodology.
- Coaches/mentors/develops associates in career development and performance.
- Prepare and communicate status, issues and opportunities to the business.
- Keep current on emerging trends and best practices as it is related to business objectives.
- 5 to 7 years of project implementation experience, including 2 to 4 years of project lead/management experience
- Proven track record of leading a team
- 4 year degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years business process and PLM system configuration / implementation experience for soft goods (apparel)
- Strong understanding of specialty retail concepts and processes, with an emphasis on fashion design and product development
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple system development projects in a multi-platform environment. Utilizing both in-house resources and consultants.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Broad knowledge base in multiple applications or businesses
- Comfortable leading global teams and operating in dynamic, matrix environments
- Minimum of 5 years production support experience
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships
- At least 1 full PLM for process technology life cycle implementation
L Brands, through its high-emotion brands Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, Pink, La Senza and Henri Bendel, is an international specialty retailer delivering lingerie, personal care and beauty products, apparel and accessories to customers worldwide. Our brands are available in more than 2,600 retail stores in the United States, more than 680 international locations, and through our award-winning internet and catalogue channels. L Brands, which recorded sales of $10.5 billion in 2012 and employs more than 90,000 associates, was Fortune's 2011 World's Most Admired specialty retailer.