To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
Victoria's Secret is the leading specialty retailer of women's intimate apparel and other apparel with fashion-inspired collections, prestige fragrances and cosmetics, celebrated supermodels and a world-famous runway show. We are looking for a talented and passionate District Manager to become part of the Victoria's Secret team who will deliver legendary customer experiences at our South Chicago, IL store locations.
Reports To: Regional Manager
Primary Purpose: The District Manager plays a key role in growing our brand, fostering our company culture and creating a unique and memorable shopping experience for Victorias Secret/PINK customers.
- Management position responsible for multiple stores which generate revenues greater than $ 50M
- Responsible for ensuring the execution of company standards and maximizing sales within their district by providing an exceptional shopping experience for the customer.
- Manage the store execution in accordance with the company's visual and operational standards
- Coach, develop, and maximize the success of all Management associates - building a high performing team
- Promote strong team building within region by enabling management to provide a positive, rewarding atmosphere
- Create a disciplined culture that focuses on operational excellence and flawless execution
- Responsible for the overall recruitment, training and development of talent and the performance management of their district.
- Ensures appropriate district controls for all company standards in all stores, i.e., payroll hours, management mix, cash, inventory, fixtures and property.
- Ensures district shrinkage goals are achieved through sound operational execution.
- Lead change and innovation
- Lead with professionalism, flexibility and guided by values to represent the company positively
- 8-10 years of previous District Management experience in a similar volume capacity
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Ability to project a strong and professional leadership role and lead change
- A demonstrated ability to facilitate learning at all levels
- Strong coaching, supervisory, prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to lead and direct execution in all aspects of store operations
- Ability to travel, visit stores and attend District, Regional and Corporate meetings
About Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret is the best lingerie brand in the world and dominates the global marketplace. There is no close second. Our name has become synonymous with all things feminine and sexy-from lingerie and sleepwear, to beauty products, to swim, sport and beyond. Whether shopping our stores, catalogue or website, or watching the Victoria's Secret Angels on the runway of the world's biggest fashion show, Victoria's Secret brings fantasy to life. We're innovative and have evolved and stayed relevant for 35+ years because of our fundamental belief that the customer rules!