To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
The Social Media and Mobile Specialist will create and execute Bath and Body Works Social and Mobile Marketing strategy. Coordinate cross-functional marketing efforts across Web, PR and Creative teams.
- Support the strategy and execution of BBW's Social and Mobile Marketing programs including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Mobile programs including SMS and Apps.
- Facilitate brand equity growth through Social as measured by equity drivers.
- Work with Creative Team and Merchants to execute strategic fan/customer engagement plans for Social Media outlets. This includes writing and developing social posts, contests and promotional campaigns.
- Manage progress of Social and Mobile campaign development and asset creation from concept through execution and analysis phases.
- Develop, execute and maintain accurate and up-to-date campaign content calendar across platforms.
- Execute social media status updates on all Social and Mobile channels.
- Manage external vendor relationships including coordination of day-to-day communication and regularly-scheduled touchpoints.
- Pattern Social and Mobile landscape globally and competitively to identify best-in-class benchmarks, inspire campaign development, uncover trends, as well as influence platform presence/usage and strategy evolution.
- Execute social media reporting and engagement analysis to Marketing leadership, as well as relevant cross-functional partners.
- Monitor all social media conversations to identify trends, customer/fan sentiment and areas of concern, communicating and escalating information to appropriate teams.
- Partner with Customer Care to manage escalated customer issues within the channels.
- Implement the strategies developed for the handling of negative conversations in the social media space.
- Develop and execute effective promo strategy to support blue chips and key launches.
- Coordinate promotional execution across cross-functional teams, including but not limited to Creative, Web, Merchants, Field Communication, Customer Care, etc.
- Experience developing and executing Social Media/Mobile strategy and content
- Proven track record managing Social Media/Mobile programs for a brand
- Project management experience in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Expertise and in-depth knowledge of Social and Mobile platforms and best practices
- Business-minded creative thinker
- Excellent written/verbal communication and storytelling skills
- Analytical thinker and strategic problem-solver ideal
- Knowledge of consumer marketing, brand management, promotion
- Experience interacting with customers via social media
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Attention to detail required
- Mac proficient
- Bachelors degree with 2-4 years of experience in Marketing or a related field
Bath and Body Works, a member of the L Brands family, has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath and Body Works is the ultimate personal care destination.