To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
Looking for a new career with a rapidly growing company? As L Brands continues to expand in the industry, so does the opportunity to hire talented individuals. Beginning in 2016, the Loss Prevention Safety Services team will add new full-time roles at each of the Columbus Campuses.
Core Shift and Hours:
3rd Shift: 11:00pm- 7:00am
*All Full-Time positions work five consecutive days a week with two days off.
Individual contributor position responsible for protecting our assets which include people, product and property. Our mission is to become the leading Loss Prevention team whose capabilities, knowledge of our business and understanding of our Customer allow us to deliver value and mitigate losses. Position typically reports to the Supervisor of Safety Services and has no direct reports.
- Ensure associates, vendors and visitors follow safety and security related policies and procedures on campus
- Greet, engage and assist associates, vendors and visitors at lobby and entrance gates
- Monitor access control to buildings
- Identify and assess safety related incidents which may include but are not limited to: First Aid, Life Safety and Internal Theft
- Accurately write and submit necessary reporting and follow up on campus safety and security incidents
- Conduct building and campus roves to ensure safety and security of enterprise assets
- Validate and document all outgoing trucks and partner with internal transportation teams on incoming and outbound product
- Maintain thorough knowledge and preparedness to use facility safety equipment (including areas, such as: Fire Suppression Systems, Surveillance equipment, etc.)
- Deliver excellent customer service to all associates
- Maintain detailed and current knowledge of the campus (Logistics operations, campus layout, and key business partners)
- React and respond urgently, as first and supporting responders, to campus safety and medical incidents
- Make knowledgeable and informed decisions; based on the department policies and procedure
- Assist in completion of campus inspections and investigations
- Build productive business relationships while demonstrating a thorough understanding of each function
- Participate in Safety Services programs, project meetings and committees as directed by leadership
- Communicate with business partners, external partners and local law enforcement/emergency responders
- Support projects and initiatives as assigned by Senior Officer or Supervisor
- 1 to 3 years of security/safety experience preferred
- 1 to 3 years of customer service experience preferred
- Experience with identifying safety related issues preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
L Brands, through its high-emotion brands Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, Pink, La Senza and Henri Bendel, is an international specialty retailer delivering lingerie, personal care and beauty products, apparel and accessories to customers worldwide. Our brands are available in more than 2,600 retail stores in the United States, more than 680 international locations, and through our award-winning internet and catalogue channels. L Brands, which recorded sales of $10.5 billion in 2012 and employs more than 90,000 associates, was Fortune's 2011 World's Most Admired specialty retailer.