To apply, email this job to yourself and open on a desktop to submit your application.
Delivers a best-in-class, captivating, branded customer experience that builds loyalty and enables consistent sales and profit growth.
Job Responsibilities Overview
• Supports a customer-centric culture, where the full energy and activity of the
store team are focused on delivering highly satisfying customer experiences
• Builds customer loyalty
• Maintains awareness of all sales, promotions and applicable ringing
• Displays general product knowledge of all categories
• Understands and adheres to brand standards
• Maintains an awareness of loss prevention by fostering a culture of honesty
and connecting the link between customer service and shrink
• Possesses and demonstrates a genuine desire to provide excellent customer
service to both internal and external customers
• Demonstrates ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and
remaining flexible to the needs of the business
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Flexibility to work varying shifts, including nights and weekends
How to Apply:
• Applications for hourly positions are accepted at the Henri Bendel location
where you wish to work
• For help finding nearby stores, use our our store locator.
Henri Bendel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Must be 18 or older to apply. Applicants applying for a position in San Francisco.